The same thing happens every time you play Knight Online: it crashes, or an unexpected error pops up. If this has been happening for a little while now and hasn’t been fixed yet, take these steps to fix the problem more permanently.
There are many instances when you might experience something like this. If your game is crashing, see if the following steps solve the issue: 1. Did you install any new software recently? 2. Refresh/restart your computer; 3. Raise antivirus settings to increase performance of memory and CPU usage.; 4. Try disabling programs that could be causing problems for you.; 5. Ensure that all browsers have up-to-date versions installed on them,.
MGame has launched a new MMORPG called Knight Online. The game asks you to battle for the Continent of Adonis in a shoot-em-up mode between two races in a mythical world awash in anarchy.
- FTP FILE OPEN ERROR The instructions below can help you resolve this issue: — Download the zip file from the following link: ftp:/download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade; — Unzip the file to the game directory; — Run the launcher for auto patching.
- Unexpected Knight Online Error To resolve this issue, go to START MENU and choose Command Window, then type msconfig and hit Enter. — On the STARTUP tab, uncheck any superfluous apps. — Do not open any browser programs after restarting your computer.
- If Knight Online fails to launch. After the game has finished, close your antivirus program and relaunch it. Use this URL to get the most recent version of the game: ftp:/download.knighyonlineworld.com/pub/knight/upgrade.
- ERROR Knightonline.exe First, restart the computer and reinstall any software that have been installed or removed. Repair and clean the registry, as well as do a comprehensive malware check. You may also use the “sfc /scannow” command to repair your Windows OS.
- Knight Online is unable to apply the patch. All fixes may be found at ftp:/download.knightonlineworld.com/pub/knight/upgrade/.
Patches should be extracted to the main game folder.
Open the Option.exe file.
You’ll need to alter the version number in the top right corner to the patch version you downloaded previously.
- Knight Online lags To resolve this issue, install any necessary lag fixer software.
- DLLs are missing in Knight Online. To change the required files, use any free fixer program.
- Solution for a black screen All of your drivers should be updated.
- In Knight Online, there are issues with control. To fix the problem, reconnect your keyboard/mouse or any other device.
- Errors with network connections and other Windows issues Whether your game fails to connect to the server, check the properties of your network adapter to see if IPV4 settings are set to automatic mode. You may also use System Restore to solve a variety of issues with your computer. To begin the restoring process, go to Control Panel > Recovery > Open System Restore and utilize the special wizard to choose the required restore point.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.